Healthy Yards for Busy People
Saturday, 1/27/2024, 1-3pm
Please join us as we explore easy steps to establish a healthy yard that’s safe for you, your family and our community. Learn how to achieve soil health naturally with minimal effort and expense, small-space gardening with native pollinator species and edible landscaping!
This event will feature presentations about:
• Easily creating healthy soil for a great-looking, pesticide-free yard
• Planting native species for pollinators
• Including veggies and herbs in your garden
Information tables around the room will feature:
• Students from local school garden clubs
• Perinton Community Garden
• Where to find native pollinator seeds and plants
• Trusted online resources to help you dig a little deeper
• A display of books and other library resources
This is a free, public event co-hosted by Color Fairport Green and the Fairport Public Library.
All are welcome, but space is limited, so registration through the Fairport Public Library is required.
QUICK REFERENCE SHEETS